Thursday, December 28, 2006

And coming in 1st in the Bantha-Weight division. . .

We went for a walk yesterday, just over to the park. Here's me as a slow-moving land mammal:

Fears of global warming aside, I'm glad it has been such a warm winter, because I have no idea what I would have done for a coat, if I needed one. I've been wearing the same green sweater, and now C's sweatshirt, for months. So this whole "climate change" thing has really been working out for me, fashion convenience-wise.

It's 1:25pm, and I just finished some lovely pancakes a la cG. I'm settling into a life of sloth waiting for this damned baby. The good news is that cG seems to have nearly perfected the art of the pancake in the past week or so, which is surely an important qualification for fatherhood.

Midwife appointment at 4:00 today.

1 comment:

R said...

oh, yeah, that's what I meant. No wonder Google had no pictures of what I had in mind. Presto-change-o!